Last-modified: 2015-11-01 (Sun) 09:53:11 (1904d)
Top / Research Subjects
Research Subjects †
Ueno laboratory currently studies following research subjects.
Layered materials †
- Exfoliation of layered materials as MoS2, graphite, etc.
- Fabrication of novel thin-film FET using exfoliated layered materials.
- Van der Waals epitaxy - Heterowpitaxy of layered materials.
Organic thin films †
- Fabricationof in-plane ordered organic FET.
- Low-voltage organic FET on anodized Ta2O5 gate dielectric.
- Ambipolar pentacene FET on PVA-coated Ta2O5 gate dielectric.
- Investigation of in-plane anisotropy of organic polymer thin film.
Fabrication of an in-plane ordered polythiophene thin film on a step-bunched Si(111) surface.
- Imprinting periodic nanostructures on polymer films using step-bunched vicinal Si(111) mold.
- AFM nanolithography on H- or GaSe-terminated Si(111) surface.